Who are you?
- Grew up in the Netherlands.
- Started out my job at Philips in the Netherlands for 3 years as a Design Engineer for ballasts and drivers and at Signify since 1997.
- Moved to the US because of an exchange program; have been in the US for 30 years since.
What do you do?
- Support the SR certification program that allows customers design lighting fixtures that are compatiable with Signify's sensors, drivers, and/or other parts.
- Serve as back-up for Multi-One which ties in with DALI protocol for communication.
- Organize results from tests done in-house and creates reports for customers.
What is your focus?
- Anything SR driver and EasySense related.
- Customer support.
- DALI (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface) which deals with controlling the driver and lights.
Where did you go to school?
- High Technical School in Holland, Netherlands (equivalent to Business Science of Electrical Engineering) in the US.
Where did you work?
- At Philips in the Netherlands.
- At Pro Light in Michigan.
What part of your job do you enjoy the most?
The overall design and testing part as it helps customers desing a better product in the end.