Who are you?
- Grew up in Chicago near the southwest side.
- Began career at Philips in approbations, then R&D, and now in technical testing.
- Still works on approbations and R&D time to time.
- Does CAT (Customer Acceptance Testing).
What do you do?
- Helps with installing our products into given fixtures.
- Applies wires to measure input and output data, attaching thermal probes to take measurements over time.
- Collects data for our engineers who turn them into reports
- Conducts thermal and performance (input/output of voltage current & general power factor) tests.
What is your focus?
- Any and all necessary modifications and preparations for tests.
Where did you go to school?
- Certificate in Basic Electronics at DeVry Institute of Technology.
Where did you work?
- TV tuner repair.
- Hammond Organ Company as organ repairer.
- 3 different telecom companies as R & D.
- Signify (for 9 years).
What part of your job do you enjoy the most?
The challenges that arise with working with the other engineers in developing products.